TOP MODEL

Friday, February 13, 2009

Rainie Yang - Taiwanese singer

Name: Rainie Yang
Also known as: Ah Lin / Lin Lin / Xiao Cheng Lin / Cheng Lin / Yeung Sing Lam / Lily
Born: 1984-Jun-04 in Taipei, Taiwan
Height: 162cm
Weight: 42kg
Star sign: Gemini
Chinese zodiac: Rat
Blood type: A
Profession: Actress, singer and host



Yang began her career as a member of the all-girl singing group 4 in Love, where she was given the stage name of Rainie. The group's popularity in the music industry was mediocre and they achieved limited success. After the group disbanded, Yang continued to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as a TV host, hosting shows such as the "Guess Guess Guess" variety show.


On April 3, 2007, Yang wrote a public apology letter to her fans saying "I mis-spoke four years ago, it was understandable because I was only 18 years old, plus I didn't have a lot of education. I did not have a good understanding of history, so this caused me to mis-speak. I hope people can forgive me, the war was not as long and as horrible as I thought, this is why I answered only 40,000 people and was surprised it was only 8 years. I will continue to study history, and improve my skills in hosting.









0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online